Feeling low on confidence and self-esteem by those tiny flakes constantly falling on your black dress? Well, dandruff is something that can hurt your behavior in public.
No worries. We got your back as always!
INVEST IN YOUR HAIR BECAUSE IT IS THE CROWN YOU NEVER TAKE OFF!!
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GOT DANDRUFF?
- White flakes on the scalp (that can be spotted when you wear dark clothes)
- Ear eczema
- Redness on the scalp
- Scaly skin
- Oily skin with dry flakes
- Rashes on chest
- Eyebrow rash/beard rash
CAUSES OF DANDRUFF
Before treating it, let’s understand the major causes which can itself be a solution to get rid of them. Dandruff is caused due to irritated, oily, or dry skin. The other major cause is not shampooing enough that gives home to yeast-like fungus (Malassezia) which feeds on oils on the scalps. Sensitivity to hair care products (contact dermatitis) and other skin conditions such as eczema also lead to dandruff.
NATURAL TIPS & TRICKS TO SAY BYE TO DANDRUFF
- TEA TREE OIL-It is proven to have powerful anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help alleviate symptoms of dandruff. It is effective at fighting the specific strain of fungus that causes dandruff. Note that tea tree oil can irritate those with sensitive skin. It’s best to dilute it by adding a few drops to a carrier oil like coconut oil before applying it directly to the skin.
- NEEM OIL-The anti-fungal properties of neem oil make it effective against dandruff-causing fungi. You can also use neem oil to get relief from inflammation, itchiness, and irritation that result from dandruff. For those who are prone to dandruff, it should be used regularly. It also helps in maintaining the pH balance of the scalp which further prevents dandruff formation.
- Coconut Oil –Coconut oil is effective in hydrating the skin and thus, preventing dandruff which is caused due to dryness. Research has found that coconut oil, in particular, can aid in protecting from eczema and relief from the symptoms it brings along – inflammation and itching of the skin. Some studies also indicate that coconut oil and its compounds have antimicrobial properties, and that application of coconut oil to the scalp and hair for eight weeks helped in easing the symptoms of dandruff by as much as 68%!
- LEMON-Yes, lemon, one of the most widely available fruit can be used to get rid of dandruff naturally. Lemon juice is incredible for dandruff as it is acidic, and therefore, breaks down the fungus responsible for causing dandruff, and it also helps in reducing the oil production of your scalp.
- ALOE VERA-It is a solid candidate when it comes to selecting a product for fighting back dandruff. This is because aloe vera gel has a moisturizing effect on dry skin and helps reduce irritation of the skin. It contains enzymes that help reduce inflammation and has antioxidant properties that prevent skin cell damage.
This list continues and you can just go and find 100% organic cold pressed neem oil and hair growth promoter on our website in the hair care section for defeating dandruff. Remember to keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of water and healthy fluids apart from using organic solutions to pamper your beautiful deadlock.